DESTY MENTOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR EDUCATORS, FOSTER CARERS AND PARENTS
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A DESTY MENTOR
- Build a positive trusting relationship with your student
- Support your student to recognise, understand and regulate their feelings better
- Learn about your student as they use drawings, pictures and text to express themselves and share their story with you
- Create a safe ‘DESTY Space’ for your student to learn and explore about feelings and thoughts
- Learn simple but effective strategies like Mindfulness techniques to enable your student to feel calmer, reduce anxiety and improve behaviour and readiness to learn
- Help your student to build their resilience so that they can better deal with challenging feelings or life events that can impact on learning
- A Student Licence to access the online DESTY® Social and Emotional Learning Programme for One Year
- Online and Offline learning portfolio (DESTY® Student Workbook)
- Targeted Intervention
- Support from a trained DESTY® Mentor
5-week online training including 5 x 1 hour live interactive sessions and additional offline activities (Average 10 Hours Total Course Duration).
- DESTY® Mentor Workbook
- On-going online programme and Technical Support from Team DESTY® throughout the year.
Our DESTY® Mentor Training Package
Team DESTY® are with you every step of the way!